Sunday, December 27, 2009

A night with Jessie in Yishun Dam


As you can see my previous post is a post of an entry from my diary.
Yes, it's a hand written diary that I used to wrote in while I was serving my 2 years National Service.

Reading it again bring memories back.
My diary mostly wrote about my emotions, feelings and dreams.
Some entires are too childish, some are too personal... that I didn't dare to post it up here!

I've kept my diary for almost 5 years!
So now I've decided that once a while, I will randomly select an entry from my diary to post and share.



Anyway back to today's post topic, 'A night with Jessie in Yishun Dam'...






kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Jessie & Me







kimjunhong.blogspot.com







kimjunhong.blogspot.com







kimjunhong.blogspot.com






kimjunhong.blogspot.com







kimjunhong.blogspot.com







kimjunhong.blogspot.com
I didn't know what's wrong with Jessie but she was obviously
behaving moody that night. That's why she didn't wanted to take any pictures.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants