Sunday, December 6, 2009

Bad Feelings


Right now I'm having a very bad feeling... I hate this feeling!
The feeling is like of impeding doom!

That's a very bad & dangerous feeling... Making me feels like life is meaningless...
Nothing to be happy in life... and just to sleep and never wake up!

That's bad... No wonder before this feeling came totally, i was already feeling emo for the past few nights...

A couple of nights ago I posted in my Facebook through my mobile, "My lonely cigarette dimly lit up the meaningless night..." - Doesn't this sentence sounds emo enough? Yet it's so true.

How I wish I could just disappear and appear some other places...
Places where it will only appear in my dreams...


kimjunhong.blogspot.com

How I wish I could be free...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants