Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Dreaming



As you can see, I just updated my blog today and here I am blogging again.
I'm bored and stressed.


How I wish I could escape from all these stress and burden.
Or waking up and all the last 10 yrs of my life was just a dream...


My favourite part of my teenage life was the time I am in Taekwondo.
I was a hard-core Taekwondo trainee... Going for trainings up to almost 10 sessions per week!

As internet was costly at that time, not all my friends got it.
I was lucky enough to have one, years before I joined Taekwondo and experience enough to use it for researching on Taekwondo stuff.
So I managed to watch videos of Taekwondo and learning the advance kicking.

I'm suppose to be humble here... But I must admit that I was one of the fastest learner and best in all the advanced kicking among my group.


Korean pop songs was not popular in Singapore during that time... But we were already loving Korean pop songs due to the influence of Taekwondo. (Korean National Sport)

I'm proud to be in my club because we represent Singapore as the National Demostration Team.
We performed in many many places... From Pasir Ris to Orchard to Boon Lay! Wow it was fun!

We also performed and introduced in some popular Channel U and Channel 8 programs!



Sigh... Missed it so much.
Those were the days we had, the songs we sang together...




kimjunhong.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants