Sunday, October 3, 2010

Baby Elvis's Full Month


Well, it was almost 2 weeks ago that me & Jessie celebrated Baby Elvis's full month, and it's about time that I update now!

Anyway I've gotten a high fever 3 days ago! It was so bad, I think I've never had a fever that made me
felt soo sick before!

My fever increased day by day despite eating medicines. The highest temperature hitted was
39.7 degree!!

For the entire 3 days, I felt so weak, breathless, and moodless. I just slept and slept the entire day, only having to eat a total of 2 slices of bread and 2 bowls of porridges, for that 3 whole days! Oh, I have to admit that I didn't bath for that period too because I was just too tired :P



Jessie's friend, hearing from her doctor, said that it is the fever season now;

Firstly, it was my younger sister whom fell sick with fever!
Secondly, it was my father whom fell sick with fever!
A couple of days later, it was my mother's turn to have fever!
Three days ago, it became my turn!
Lastly, it is Jessie's turn to fall sick with fever this morning!!!

Come on, I mean like WTF?? If this is still not considered to be the fever season, then what is??
And within these people in my family who fell sick with fever, I'm sure I got the worst hit!












kimjunhong.blogspot.com
39.3 degree celsius!






kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Worst, 39,5 degree celsius!







Now that I've gotten alittle better but still not good enough, it's Jessie's turn to fall sick, she has gotten a high fever of 38.5 degree!






Now, let me continue with my post topic, and with my usual style of posting;
less words more pictures...





We had Baby Elvis's full month celebration on 19th of September, Sunday, a few days earlier than his actual full month.












kimjunhong.blogspot.com
The night before...







In the morning...






kimjunhong.blogspot.com












kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Baby Elvis looking excited already!






kimjunhong.blogspot.com






kimjunhong.blogspot.com












In the morning, after bathing for Elvis, I went with my brother to collect the gift boxes that I've ordered the week before. The gift boxes are for the guests.

When I was about to step out of my house, my mother called me and asked me to cut Elvis's hair before I leave or there won't any time later when I returned.

Actually, it was not really to CUT his hair but to snip off some bits of his hair and keep it in a red packet, as a kind of tradition....
















kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Red packet & a scissor






kimjunhong.blogspot.com


Me: "Hold him steadily!"






kimjunhong.blogspot.com Have to be so careful...






kimjunhong.blogspot.com Actually it was easier than I thought it would be!







After I was done I went to collect the gift boxes with my brother and quickly returned home.


The gift box...

*

*

*

*

*

*


kimjunhong.blogspot.com





kimjunhong.blogspot.com





kimjunhong.blogspot.com






kimjunhong.blogspot.com





kimjunhong.blogspot.com










Shortly after me and my brother return, my brother helped Jessie to style her hair...

*

*

*

*

*

*

kimjunhong.blogspot.com
My brother styling for Jessie





kimjunhong.blogspot.com
My father praying with Baby Elvis







kimjunhong.blogspot.com






kimjunhong.blogspot.com






kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Brought by my mother-in-law for Elvis





kimjunhong.blogspot.com Jessie wearing the bracelet for Elvis...






kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Not as easy as you think it is... Lol.







kimjunhong.blogspot.com






kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Finally done!





kimjunhong.blogspot.com






kimjunhong.blogspot.com
With the gold necklace around him, he looks kinda like a baby mafia! LOL












After Jessie is done with baby, we went to my mother-in-law's house first, as a tradition, to allow Elvis to pay his respect to Jessie's ancestors.







kimjunhong.blogspot.com
My mother telling Jessie, see you later!








5 mins later...

*

*

*

*

*

*


kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Waiting for lift to go up...




kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Jessie's mother carrying Elvis




kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Jessie's grand-mother




kimjunhong.blogspot.com





>kimjunhong.blogspot.com Left4Crying





kimjunhong.blogspot.com





kimjunhong.blogspot.com


Jessie and I





kimjunhong.blogspot.com Mother-in-law





kimjunhong.blogspot.com





kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Mr & Mrs Kim




kimjunhong.blogspot.com Father-in-law praying with Baby Elvis







After we are done in my mother-in-law's house, we quickly went back to my house as the buffet and some of the guests have arrived!




After returning back home...


*

*

*

*

*

*

kimjunhong.blogspot.com
My Grand-mother with Baby Elvis






kimjunhong.blogspot.com





kimjunhong.blogspot.com Grand-mother & Grand-father





kimjunhong.blogspot.com





kimjunhong.blogspot.com





kimjunhong.blogspot.com





kimjunhong.blogspot.com Aloysius carrying Elvis





kimjunhong.blogspot.com Joshua, Me, and Aloysius





kimjunhong.blogspot.com Jessie, Me, Aloysius, and Joshua





kimjunhong.blogspot.com





kimjunhong.blogspot.com Grand-mother with Elvis





kimjunhong.blogspot.com





kimjunhong.blogspot.com





kimjunhong.blogspot.com
That chubby baby is my niece




kimjunhong.blogspot.com Jessie with some of her friends





kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Some of Jessie's relatives




kimjunhong.blogspot.com





kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Elvis and his chubby girl cousin






kimjunhong.blogspot.com





kimjunhong.blogspot.com





kimjunhong.blogspot.com Some of the gifts from relatives & friends





kimjunhong.blogspot.com Jessie with her friends








Introducing Jerlin's son...

*

*

*

*

*

*

kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Baby Taevier!






kimjunhong.blogspot.com






kimjunhong.blogspot.com








Here's the interesting part;

Guess how old is Taevier?









kimjunhong.blogspot.com









Clues below...

*

*

*

*

*

*

kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Elvis vs. Taevier






kimjunhong.blogspot.com








Ok, here's one more clue;
On your left is Elvis, he is 1 month old. Guess how old is Taevier?








kimjunhong.blogspot.com








If you are guessing that Taevier is 6 months old and above, then you are so wrong!
Taevier is only 2 months old!!






By evening, almost all the guest have went home, and I can sense that Baby Elvis is so tired in his sleep after being handled around and around to be carried for. Of course both me and Jessie were also as tired as Baby Elvis!

Oh ya, the left over for the buffet was quite a waste as we ordered too much!





The next day, me & Jessie brought Elvis out to Tampines Central to shop for a baby pram for him, and it was our very first time bringing him out!








kimjunhong.blogspot.com Once again Baby Elvis is looking excited. LoL!





kimjunhong.blogspot.com





kimjunhong.blogspot.com





kimjunhong.blogspot.com





kimjunhong.blogspot.com








I love the jacket Baby Elvis is wearing in the above picture!
It is a Ralph Lauren jacket brought by my mother-in-law's friend.








kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Both sides can be wore!






kimjunhong.blogspot.com
We brought this pram for him! $330.




kimjunhong.blogspot.com
He seems very comfortable in this pram








Below, some random photos taken after Baby Elvis Kim full month...

*

*

*

*

*

*


kimjunhong.blogspot.com Sleeping soundly in his baby cot





kimjunhong.blogspot.com





kimjunhong.blogspot.com





kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Sleeping so sweetly...




kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Such a cute sleeping position...






kimjunhong.blogspot.com





kimjunhong.blogspot.com Slight irritation...





kimjunhong.blogspot.com ...And back to sleep again





kimjunhong.blogspot.com
I dozed off after placing him on my chest and Jessie took this picture!






kimjunhong.blogspot.com
My younger sis Karin in a chinese restaurant near Bedok 85





kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Sleeping while we enjoy our dinner




kimjunhong.blogspot.com Jessie & I





kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Jessie cleaning up for Baby Elvis





kimjunhong.blogspot.com
He is growing up day by day





kimjunhong.blogspot.com





kimjunhong.blogspot.com





kimjunhong.blogspot.com





kimjunhong.blogspot.com Trying to wink?





kimjunhong.blogspot.com





kimjunhong.blogspot.com





kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Love his cute bewildered eyes!




kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Mother-in-law feeding Elvis




kimjunhong.blogspot.com





kimjunhong.blogspot.com Looks a little sad...





kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Changing his diapers in Tampines Mall








On another Sunday afternoon, Joshua organised a BBQ pit dinner...




...Outside his HDB house...


*

*

*

*

*

*


kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Joshua preparing the fire...









That afternoon we went Tampines Mall's Fair Price to get all the stuffs we need for the BBQ... Spent over $120+! Mm... Quite a costly BBQ dinner!








kimjunhong.blogspot.com Joshua still preparing...





kimjunhong.blogspot.com
First dishes up the pit, BBQ Stingray & Sotongs





kimjunhong.blogspot.com
When I took this picture, Elvis has only just woken up







kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Jessie wiping his mouth...




kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Some kind of waving...




kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Very closed-up shot of Baby Elvis




kimjunhong.blogspot.com
My mother carrying Baby Elvis




kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Very cute!






kimjunhong.blogspot.com
On a Sunday morning...





kimjunhong.blogspot.com
LOL! Getting ready to be bathe






kimjunhong.blogspot.com





kimjunhong.blogspot.com
My mother bathing for Baby Elvis




kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Babies get frightened easily




kimjunhong.blogspot.com








Last Thursday's evening, me, Jessie, Wendy, and Joshua went over to Century Square to have our dinner in Jack's Place...

...And I bloody regretted it!

Firstly, when I was about to try and sprinkle some pepper into my soup, I accidentally lose grip and the entire pepper shaker fell into my soup!!! -_-"
Alright, this is my fault, I cannot blame anyone.

Secondly, me & Joshua each ordered a Premium Steak and requested it to be done MEDIUM-WELL, but after we ate a few mouth, we discovered that the steak is actually done RARE! OMG!

We told the manager and she took them to the kitchen be cooked a little longer!

After she return our steak back to us, we ate a few mouth again and discovered that our steaks are still not yet cooked to our preferred doneness, it is only medium-rare!

So we told the manager and she took them off to the kitchen to be cooked... Again!

Only this time round our steaks were cooked to our preferred doneness, but it was already too late, our steaks has already lost it's savoury taste and tenderness after being cooked again & again!

Both Joshua & I lost our mood and appetite, we didn't even finished half of our steaks, and it was a $30 steak!!

After the waiter cleared our plates, we paid and left while telling ourselves that we'll never eat in Century Square Jack's Place ever again!


From what I encountered in other restaurants, is that if you were to not finish your food; leaving quite some portions unfinished, the waiter will politely ask you if there anything wrong with the food, and will most likely compensate you with a new one or gives you discount.

And when I said 'restaurants', it doesn't neccessary have to be those expensive restaurants, it could just be standard restaurants like Pizza Hut! But in Jack's Place, the waiter who cleared our plates didn't bothered to ask...

Bad food and bad service. Never eat in Century Square Jack's Place.

Anyway I suspected that my fever was caused by the 'rare' steak I ate in Jack's Place because my fever came the next day!





Alright, that will be quite enough for this post...

Anyway I hope Jessie will recover from her fever ASAP or I wouldn't just be taking care of only one 'baby'...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants