Friday, May 21, 2010

Wedding Album Photos 1


My big is tomorrow... Supposed to be excited but I'm not, it is because of my dreadful hair! Argh!!! It is the worst haircut I ever had in at least 2 years!!! And just so it happens to fall one of the biggest day of my life!!! ARGH...!!!


Here are some of my wedding photos. Layout and designs was by my brother and I, and entirely used for my wedding album. Well, of course he did most of the job because he was much faster than me in Photoshop.





kimjunhong.blogspot.com






kimjunhong.blogspot.com





kimjunhong.blogspot.com





kimjunhong.blogspot.com





kimjunhong.blogspot.com





kimjunhong.blogspot.com





kimjunhong.blogspot.com





kimjunhong.blogspot.com





kimjunhong.blogspot.com





kimjunhong.blogspot.com





kimjunhong.blogspot.com





kimjunhong.blogspot.com





kimjunhong.blogspot.com





kimjunhong.blogspot.com


(Edited by me on 4th of March 2011)

I sincerely thank my brother and especially Gary for helping us out on this photo shoot.
Without him, our photoshoot wouldn't have been this great

Thank you Gary...



- The End -




Wait, one last thing!
That is I edited a layout of Jessie's friend (Hui Hui) wedding photo just for fun...





kimjunhong.blogpsot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants