Saturday, January 23, 2010

Water Babies


Recently I tried the 'Water Babies' named by my younger sister, Karin.
What is it? It is just some very small colourful balls, each about the size of a sand grain.


You'll have to put them in a cup, add a little water and it will grow up to 100 times its original size in just a couple of days time!


It is a little lame, but I tried it anyway...





kimjunhong.blogspot.com
These are the 'Water Babies' that I've growed.






kimjunhong.blogspot.com




kimjunhong.blogspot.com
My favourite is these large transparent ones...






kimjunhong.blogspot.com
...because when you drop one of it into a cup of water, it magically disappears!






kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Look! I took one of it between my fingers...






kimjunhong.blogspot.com
...and I dropped it into the water. Can you still see the 'Water Baby'?





kimjunhong.blogspot.com
The cup seems empty expect for the water, but believe it or not... The 'Water Baby' is actually inside!






kimjunhong.blogspot.com
I am holding the 'Water Baby' inside the water but it almost looks as though I'm holding nothing!






That's the end of the story about the 'Water Babies'. Hope you enjoyed it! *Laughs*




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants