Monday, January 24, 2011

Psychological Warfare





You know, I hate insomnia!

And I someone who has seriously bad insomnia!





My insomnia developed slowly during my National Service (2003 - 2005), and coming to the last 6 months of my National Service, it got worse.

A few months after my National Service, I did recovered a little; still have insomnia but not that bad. But in the recent years, the bad insomnia's started again





The number one thing I hate about insomnia is that it makes me very difficult to doze off into sleep! And also makes me very difficult to carrying on sleeping if my sleep has been interrupted for more than 15 mins!



I am someone who could endure a long period of time without sleeping. For example, 24 hours without sleep, 32 hours without sleep, or even 40 hours without sleep! But once I sleep, I need a LONG rest.

I'm unlike most people, they could take short sleeps of 6 to 8 hours daily, but they could not endure staying up for long periods; they will at least need to rest a couple of hours in-between. For me, I could stay up for a long period before heading off to sleep. What I'm trying to say here is that everything has it advantages & disadvantages.



Some of my family members doesn't think that I really have insomnia. But it is true that I have!

Despite I'm working or not, I will have insomnia. Of course my insomnia does get better if I'm working - waking up in the morning for work, returning home feeling tired, and sleep when it is time - But still, I will have insomnia.

When I am working I will still get insomnia at least once a month, and I usually wouldn't be able to fall asleep that night! I would have to stay out so late until I know I could fall alseep, but by then, it is already time for me to prepare for work!

Yeah! Because of insomnia, at least once a month, I will have to go to work without sleep at all! Who does??

If this is not insomnia, then what is this?
I think I need to see a psychiatrist about this soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants