Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Impressive iPhone App








You know I downloaded an iPhone app a couple of weeks ago. Well, it is not a game or some utility, it kinda fit more into the 'entertainment' category. The app is called 'Akinator', it is a very entertaining and impressive app! This app will try and guess whichever character you are thinking of.

All you have to do is to think of almost ANY known character, then the app will start asking you questions about the character, and you must try your best to answer them by selecting 'Yes' or 'No', 'I don't know', 'Probably' or 'Probably not'. And finally, after asking about a dozen questions or so, it will guess the character you are thinking of!

The first time I tried and it made me go WOW!

The characters you think of could be almost ANYONE! The character could be dead or alive, fiction or non-fiction.

It got 100% correct guesses for at least the first 30 times I played!! It even correctly guessed my characters that I was thinking like Carebear, Strawberry Short Cake, and La Pi Xiao Xing!

Let me show you an example...

I did screenshots while using the app...








kimjunhong.blogspot.com







(I thought of Adolf Hitler!)







kimjunhong.blogspot.com







kimjunhong.blogspot.com







kimjunhong.blogspot.com







kimjunhong.blogspot.com







kimjunhong.blogspot.com







kimjunhong.blogspot.com







kimjunhong.blogspot.com







kimjunhong.blogspot.com







kimjunhong.blogspot.com







kimjunhong.blogspot.com







kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Exactly!










As long as you know your character background well and answered it correctly, then the app will guess your character right 99% of the time!

I remembered trying this app on my friend, Joshua, and got it wrong. Not because the app isn't accurate, but it was Joshua's answers that were inaccurate! You tell me, did Mariah Carey ever joined as a contestant in American Idol???

I tried this app on Jessie, my sisters, and my brother, and they were amazed!

You can try the web version of 'Akinator' at : http://en.akinator.com/


Have fun!










Just some random pictures...







kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Last Monday, Hougang canal.







kimjunhong.blogspot.com
It was raining heavily








kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Elvis Kim Zu Rui







kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Sleeping...







kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Noticed the little cut on his nose?







kimjunhong.blogspot.com
...He had a fight with the cat. Kidding! He accidentally scratched himself







kimjunhong.blogspot.com






- End -

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants