Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Lost Symbols

What Lost Symbols?

It's none other than the latest novel by Dan Brown.
Anyway I'm almost completing the novel! The excitment is building up on every page!
As I've said, Dan Brown should work for Hollywood!
His storys are amazing... Intelligent, thrilling, block-buster perfect!

His super good command of words in the novel makes me feel almost like I'm watching a movie! Even better!


Just now knock off from work, met Jessie, had dinner at Bugis before heading home.
Actually was planning to go singing but she complained that she was very very tired at the last hour.

Going singing with Jessie is almost like a weekly routine!
We will go sing at least once a week! :)

Since tonight we didn't went singing because Jessie was tired, we decided to go tomorrow...
Will be having lunch, watching movie, then go for singing and dinner before heading home.


Well, nothing much to blog actually... I seems to have lost all my senses in blogging ever since my blog history was cleared and deleted.

Nights everyone.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants