Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Insomnia

Damn it... Insomnia again!
It makes it even worst when I have to start work in a couple of hours time!!

I thought my insomnia is gone...
But I was wrong... It will still come once a while.

Now, since I'm gonna start work in a couple of hours time, I will just have to endure not sleeping and go to work...
Got to endure for a grueling 10 hours shift, knock off from work, meet up with Jessie, go for our dinner then back home to rest!!!

Sigh... I guess I'll need to count on cans of Red Bull for this backbreaking journey again.




Anyway... Just a minor update on the latest movie I caught with Jessie...




Haeundae - The Deadly Tsunami
kimjunhong.blogspot.com


I personally gave a ratings of : 7 out of 10
Excitements and thrills starts only at least half of the show later...
Compared to other big budget disasters from Hollywood, this movie scores only fair. We can't ask for much though... It's considered very good as this is Korea's first disaster movie.
It is still worth to watch. Great CGI effects too.




And some here are some photos I taken with Jessie over the weekends...






kimjunhong.blogspot.com


kimjunhong.blogspot.com


kimjunhong.blogspot.com


kimjunhong.blogspot.com


kimjunhong.blogspot.com


kimjunhong.blogspot.com


kimjunhong.blogspot.com



kimjunhong.blogspot.com


kimjunhong.blogspot.com


kimjunhong.blogspot.com


kimjunhong.blogspot.com

Say... Don't you feel that Jessie in the last photo looks abit like Cyndi Wang (without make-up)??

Lol. I do.

Sigh... Now got to get ready for work... I can already feel my eyes swelling!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants