Sunday, July 17, 2011

Random photos from past weeks


Recently I got a little lazy to blog.
Today, some random photos from the past weeks.

And so, more pics less words.


Anyway last month was Jerlin's son, Tavier's 1 year old birthday!






kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Jerlin & her son, Tavier.





kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Happy first birthday Tavier!





kimjunhong.blogspot.com
This is Tavier.





kimjunhong.blogspot.com
A very cute cake!





kimjunhong.blogspot.com





kimjunhong.blogspot.com





kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Elvis Kim at 10 months old





kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Chatime Bubble Tea.






Initially, after I saw Chatime Bubble Tea was opened at Downtown East, it didn't really interest me to try it out because the shop design looks too
Made-In-China, and anyway the queues are always long.

Then one day I just decided to try it out.

I tried the Milk Tea with 70% sugar, and I waited quite a long while for my milktea to be ready!

After trying it, I would say it wasn't really that nice la. The taste is quite similar to Cup Walker's milktea.






kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Taken in car.





kimjunhong.blogspot.com
My family bought a soft-toy of Tigger for Elvis.





kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Tigger!





kimjunhong.blogspot.com






I took the above picture on the other day as I was wondering if I should remove the plastic sheet covering my laptop's LCD. It has been there ever since I bought my laptop more than 3 months ago.

Ok. If you are wondering, the plastic sheet is still on.






kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Me!






You know, it's been seriously long since I last took a picture of myself! At least 3 months!

I took the above picture before heading over to my grandma's house for her birthday celebration...





kimjunhong.blogspot.com
At my grandma's house...





kimjunhong.blogspot.com
It's her 88th birthday!





kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Her BD cake. Seriously, it's the most delicious chocolate cake I ate.





Photobucket
Bought an Angry Bird soft-toy for Elvis...






A few of my relatives said that Elvis looks a little like Angry Bird! LOL! That is because he frowns so much!

Elvis started frowning from the moment he was born!


Lastly, a couple of days ago, me, Jessie and Elvis met Jerlin together with her son for a short walk at White Sands shopping center.

We went to the newly opened Pepper Lunch outlet in White Sands. While we were eating, I took a few pictures of Elvis & Tavier as I realised that never before did they took pictures together. Well, they actually did took pictures together before but that was like more than half a year ago...!






kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Elvis (right) and Tavier (left)





kimjunhong.blogspot.com





kimjunhong.blogspot.com





kimjunhong.blogspot.com





kimjunhong.blogspot.com





kimjunhong.blogspot.com





kimjunhong.blogspot.com





...And they were friends again...





kimjunhong.blogspot.com


-END-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants