Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Random Photos, Movie, and the Illuminati





I feel that my life is lacking of any interesting stuffs to be updated on my blog.

Oh yah, one very sad thing though... Just 2 months ago, my face complexion was consider good, but in just a short period of 1 month it rapidly turned bad!

In the past whenever I had a pimple outbreak, I will let it heals naturally, and within a week or so the pimple will be gone without any trace... But now, it will leave a dark spot there!!! What the hell happened!?!

Most people say that it is because I'm getting old, therefore my complexion 'system' became like this. Yes I understand, but isn't the period of 'switching' from a good complexion system to an aging complexion system too fast?? Trust me, the 'switching' period is like transformed almost overnight!

This issue has been stressing and upsetting me greatly... Sigh.




Anyway, the latest movie I've watched...


The Sorcerer's Apprentice.
kimjunhong.blogspot.com




I personally gave a ratings of : 8/10

If you liked Harry Poter, you'll like this movie.

A nice movie suited for the entire family. A classical story-line, and impressive CGI effects, though the last 20 minutes could be a little predictable.






Some random photos...





kimjunhong.blogspot.com
The Sun's ray through glass made rainbow on ground...





kimjunhong.blogspot.com

There are always alot of pigeons outside Tong Building aka Rolex Building.







There are always tourist feeding these pigeons with bread. I wondered does they know that it is illegal to do so??

These daring pigeons constantly kept me on a look-out for their mid-air droppings whenever I smoke there!




kimjunhong.blogspot.com




kimjunhong.blogspot.com Pigeons busking in the sun...





kimjunhong.blogpsot.com I never knew that pigeons would busk in the sun! Lol.






kimjunhong.blogspot.com






Oh yah... Then there is this hard-working amazing busker performing infront of Tong Building almost every evening!

He takes up to 4 hours to prepare for his performance!





kimjunhong.blogspot.com
He stood there motionless.





I've seen this guy busking in Tampines before with the same performance, but that time his entire body was covered in grey paint, making him look like a stone statue!

Something like this...





kimjunhong.blogspot.com







If only he did the same preparations like he did in Tampines, I'm sure he'll attract even more on-lookers!






Illuminati.

What's up with the Illuminati? Or what the hell it even is anyway?
I'll just briefly talk about the Illuminati.

The Illuminati is a super secret society ruled by a group of people around the world, known as the Free Masons. Sources said that top political leaders, entertianers,and powerful people were all controled by the Illuminati

Illuminati's objective? To make it simple, a New World Order! Familiar?

Where's their base? Sources will tell you that it is the government of the United States, the most powerful and influential country in the world.

I got interested in the Illuminati conspriracy after hearing that Michael Jackson was actually murdered by the Illuminati!

I know I sounds lame and stupid now... Just search on Google or Youtube on the Illuminati to know more about it.





Now lets take a look at the famous USA $1 note...





kimjunhong.blogspot.com






Believe or not the infamous symbol of the Illuminati is printed on the note...







kimjunhong.blogspot.com

They called it the 'All-seeing-eyes'.








Oh yah,sources shows that when they draw a pentagon star on that 'Great Seal', the star edges pointed at 5 letters... Which makes up the name of the group of people who controlled the Illuuminati, free MASON.





kimjunhong.blogspot.com






kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Some picture I took from the internet.





kimjunhong.blogspot.com They say Jay-Z, the biggest Illuminati member from an entertainer.








So anyway, last week I was going up to my mother-in-law's house, and when I went into her lift, this is what I saw...








kimjunhong.blogspot.com

Someone drew an Illuminati symbol!! LOL!






kimjunhong.blogspot.com

I swear I was not the one who drew this!







kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Neither Joshua too!





kimjunhong.blogspot.com
I found it very amusing. Is it really the Illuminati...?? LOL.








Lastly, went singing again...





kimjunhong.blogspot.com





kimjunhong.blogspot.com





kimjunhong.blogspot.com





kimjunhong.blogspot.com





kimjunhong.blogspot.com







Singing is so fun. I could sing the whole day long! During my work, walking, shower, etc... etc..! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants