Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Updates, Random Pics, and my Baby Boy

Haven been blogging for awhile...

You know the feeling? Lost the 'urge' to blog, just feel like not blogging for quite sometime and come back to blog when I really feels like blogging again one day...

But nevertheless, I'm right here blogging again! :)




Updates.

Caught the movie that topped the charts in Singapore, for one of the weeks in July...?











- The Last AirBender.


kimjunhong.blogspot.com


I personally give a ratings of : 9 out of 10


I feel that this got to be the best movie from director M. Night Shyamalan so far!

In case you are wondering who is M. Night Shyamalan, he is an actor/director who has directed quite a few movies, and to name a few of the famous movies he has directed are The Sign, The Village, The Happening, and of course his most famous movie of all... The Sixth Sense. And now his latest movie The Last Airbender.


Err... Is it just coincidence that almost 50% of all the movies he directed starts with the title 'The'??

Anyway, as an actor/director, he starred in some of his own movies. Yes, he acted in The Last Airbender too as the King of Fire Nation.


Let me briefly say about this movie now... It has interesting story-line, some cool actions, and the best is the stunning CGI scenes of the 'Water Nation'.

One thing personally disappoints me is that I thought M. Night Shyamalan wrote this movie, but I just found out that this movie, much like the popular japanese cartoon series Naruto, was too taken from a japanese cartoon series.

There will definitely be a part 2 of this movie.







The next movie I caught was Angelina Jolie's latest action movie...











- Salt.


kimjunhong.blogspot.com


I personally give a ratings of : 8.8 out of 10

At first I didn't really wanted to watch this movie, because I thought it was some lady-style Mission Impossible movie which do not interest me, but I didn't got much choices and watched it anyway.

It does turns out to be quite similar to some lady-style mission impossible movie but still this movie turned out to be very nice, not because of the actions, but because of the story-line which makes u pay close attention to it. Twisting.








Next thing...

*

*

*

*

*

*

Got an IPhone 4!




kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Surprised to see such a 'big' phone in such a small box.







A couple pictures of 'Unboxing my Iphone 4'...

*

*

*

*

*

kimjunhong.blogspot.com






kimjunhong.blogspot.com





kimjunhong.blogspot.com





kimjunhong.blogspot.com Super crisp LCD image!





kimjunhong.blogspot.com






It's my first Iphone! I have mingled with Iphones but never personally had one before.

I got to say the image that Iphone 4 produce is super crisp! It looked almost as the images was printed on it! Anyway the fact is that the LCD is 4 times better than the Iphone 3gs, so imagine that! I've never seen a phone with better LCD than the Iphone 4. The battery also last 40% longer than Iphone 3gs.

Lastly about the much talked about antenna, build at the lower part of the phone, which they say will cause a bad reception while gripping the phone. So far, almost 2 weeks of using this phone, I never had a 'disconnected' call nor a bad reception. I read this Iphone 4 problem shouldn't be an issue in Singapore as we have strong receptions.

Oh, I know I will sound a little silly if I say this, but the games of Iphone are fantastic!!! Just like playing a Sony PSP system... Maybe even better!







Random Pictures.












Just some lame random pictures I took...

*

*

*

*

*


kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Double Cheese Burger closed-up.





kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Fries closed-up.





kimjunhong.blogspot.com Joshua Bolt.





kimjunhong.blogspot.com
At my brother's chalet one week ago.





kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Last picture of Jessie before she gave birth!




kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Testing my Iphone 4's camera on Joshua...





kimjunhong.blogspot.com
With flash...





kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Without flash...








Baby Boy.





Jessie has given birth last week! And it's a boy!

She spent a total 30 hours in the delivery suite! Out of this 30 hours, the last 12 hours were the gruelling ones! Of course, except for a couple of hours where I went home to take a shower, I was there with her the entire time.












kimjunhong.blogspot.com
I'm still awake at 5.57 AM in the morning!





kimjunhong.blogspot.com
This is where I 'rest', just beside Jessie's bed.








Jessie was having pain the entire time, so the doctors gave her a gas mask for her to use it each time she feel pain. The gas in the mask is 'Laughing Gas', it does not makes you laugh, it just numbs your body by a bit.











kimjunhong.blogspot.com
This is the gas mask.









Then, in the middle of the night while Jessie was asleep, I got so bored that I decided to try the 'Laughing Gas' mask! I inhaled a couple of mouth where I felt nothing, so I decided to give it a big shot; in a minute, I inhaled a dozen deep breathe of the gas!

The 'feel' suddenly kicks in and I thought that I was going to heaven... LOL.











kimjunhong.blogspot.com





Well actually it is not that enjoyable as going to heaven... I just feel my limps go numb and even my brain!

Err... Just imagine your brain goes numb... I immediately throw myself back to the sofa chair, and laying there motionless, I thought I was really going to heaven soon... Lol.

Well, luckily I did not die and the feeling goes off almost as quickly as it came.



Watching Jessie giving birth is as excruciating as it looks! I think she almost went mad because of the unbearable pain... I'm sure she gave the nurses and doctors there a pretty hard time! And it made me felt a little embarrassed :P












After some gruelling hours...

*

*

*

*

*

*

kimjunhong.blogspot.com
She finally gave birth!
The 'freshest' picture of my baby boy, taken just minutes after birth!






kimjunhong.blogspot.com
A nurse cleaning him up.






Photobucket
And after the clean up, will be the wrap.





One thing fascinate me, right after my baby boy is born, the doctors begin examining him and when they tried to stick a fine tube down his nose to suck up the fluid inside, he defended himself by pushing and grabbing the tube away!

Come on! I mean just imagine a newly born baby doing that? How is it possible? Do they even know where their nose is? No.
I'm pretty sure it is a rare sight to witness a newly born baby doing that.





kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Doctors examining my baby.






kimjunhong.blogspot.com
The patience and experienced nurse who took care of Jessie
in her last 12 hours of labor.






kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Despite Jessie's occasionally-blew-up temper, she was still being nice and patience!






Talking about patience nurses in KK hospital, I guess there isn't much. There were times when other nurses came in to help out on Jessie's labor, and they weren't that patience.

On taking care and handling of babies, it is oblivious that the nurses weren't patience too.

Right after the birth, while the doctors were doing the examination and the nurses were cleaning him up, I actually took a video of it just for memory sake. But shortly after video-ing it, one of the nurses ask me to stop the video and take it later, after she had clean and wrap him up!

The reason she gave? So that the baby will look nicer...!
But I know better, that is to avoid any video capturing her or the doctors of rough/unproper handling of the new born child.




After Jessie was sent back to her ward to rest, I accompanied her a little while longer before I head home to rest too... And at that point of time I really do need a very good rest because I've been staying up for 48 hours, in-between only having some sleep of less than 7 hours in total!!


The next afternoon I went back to visit Jessie and baby...





kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Sleeping with his mouth wide open...






kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Jessie carrying baby.






kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Me carrying baby.






kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Just 24 hours after birth...







kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Jessie exclaimed: "Such a cutie!" :)






After Jessie is discharged, our baby remains in the hospital for monitoring.

Monitoring is fine, but sad to say that some of the nurses there do not have patience with taking care of the babies, because most babies there were inserted with a tube through their mouth and into their stomach, for direct milk feeding so that they don't have to waste their time siting there and slowly feed the babies.







kimjunhong.blogspot.com
See the tube...??!






kimjunhong.blogspot.com






kimjunhong.blogspot.com






kimjunhong.blogspot.com





kimjunhong.blogspot.com








Amazingly, Jessie's body quickly got back to her original shape almost within a night, which I wasn't too used to it! Lol.

Oh yah! And we were wearing the mask just for precaution, because we were afraid that we might cough or sneeze!





Lastly, if you've read some of my past posts, I've been going Kbox quite frequently with Joshua, and almost everytime we will record ourselves singing.
Since this month is a joyous month for me and it makes me happy, I've decided to post one of the many audio clips we recorded while singing in Kbox with Joshua!

I know most probably it will sound awful to many of you, but this is just for fun so don't take it too seriously... Lol. Oh ya... Please don't be discouraging too!




And so I'll end my post here with it...



Here's a video with the audio clip of Joshua & me singing
Li Sheng Jie's Chi Xin Jue Dui...






Li Sheng Jie - Chi Xin Jue Dui / 李圣杰 - 痴心绝对









Here's another video with the audio clip of me singing Wang Jie's
Da Yue Zai Dong Ji...





Wang Jie - Da Yue Zai Dong Ji / 王杰 - 大约在冬季


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants