Monday, February 22, 2010

Finally, the updates for my CNY!





Chinese New Year's Eve.



I slept very late the day before, and it was my elder sister who woke me up, lying to me that it was almost 7 pm and my entire family is waiting just for me, for our reunion dinner!

Tricked by my elder sister, I sprung out of bed just to discovered that my mother was still preparing the dinner! Anyway it doesn't matter, because it gave me time to take a shower and prepare for the reunion dinner.

For the reunion dinner with my family, the first dish was Yu Sheng, and followed by a nice feast of steamboat.






kimjunhong.blogspot.com
My elder sister brought this Yu Sheng from Marriot Hotel.





kimjunhong.blogspot.com










If you are wondering what is the white piece of paper, it is actually the 'Rituals & Meanings' of a Yu Sheng. It came together with the Yu Sheng that my sister brought!









kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Adding the ingredients...




kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Lastly, adding the garnish...






kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Very action, my Dad reading aloud the 'Rituals & Meanings' before we're allowed to start 'tossing' the Yu Sheng.




kimjunhong.blogspot.com
My Dad is still reading and already my brother started fiddling the Yu Sheng.











5 minutes later....








kimjuhong.blogspot.com
"HUAT LAH!"




kimjunhong.blogspot.com










After the messy but 'properous' meal of Yu Sheng, we cleared up the mess and got ready for our steamboat dinner...






kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Yummy...




kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Me and my younger sister playfully waiting for our dinner...











After the scrumptious steamboat dinner, it was still early, so I tidied up my room...





kimjunhong.blogspot.com
New bed sheets and blanket!




kimjunhong.blogspot.com
As usual, I tidied the room with my brother blasting away his music. Oh! not to forget, brand new air con!







kimjunhong.blogspot.com
My younger sister couldn't resist lying onto my new bed sheets!






kimjunhong.blogspot.com








kimjunhong.blogspot.com





After tidying up my room, it was almost close to midnight and I played Mah Jong with my brother, elder sister and her friend...







kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Family Portrait 2010, Designed by my brother! Say... Does my cheeks really look so wide??





I slept right after finishing our game of Mah Jong which was close to 4 am, and got ready for the most anticipated festival of the year...





Chinese New Year, Day 1


As usual, I was the last one in my family to wake up and prepare.


Every year, on the first day of CNY, my family will always arrive at our grand parent's house before 12 noon, but this year, I think it was the latest time we ever arrived at our grand parent's house! Almost close to 1 pm! I think it was because my Dad woke up late?


When we got to our grand parent's house, me and my siblings did the usual routine of greeting everyone in the house, most importantly our grand parents! And making sure that we do not miss out a single red packet from a relative! Wahaha!









Look what I have found from my cousin's computer!


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*



CNY 2008 Family Portrait!!!
kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Whose that punk over there??





kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Omg! I totally cannot remember having that hair color!









While in grand parent's house, me and my siblings took photos...


*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Karin, nicely dolled up by my brother.





kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Me.






kimjunhong.blogspot.com
My brother snapping away...








kimjunhong.blogspot.com





kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Alone.








kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Karin joining me.





kimjunhong.blogspot.com








kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Me doing a 'Illuminati' sign with my siblings with and nephew.







kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Karin, also caught doing a 'Illuminati' sign!




kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Once again, Illuminati!








Speaking of my nephew, he kept bugging my brother for entertianments like magic...








kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Nephew bugging my brother...




kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Cute nephew! Hahaha!








I wasn't spare by my nephew either...


*

*

*

*

*

*


Photobucket
So I brought him to the market for a short walk.







Photobucket
I didn't know that he was looking behind to the camera and smiling cheekily!









Photos of me, siblings, and some of my cousins...


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*




kimjunhong.blogspot.com





kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Me, Joy, Hui Chun, Su Ern and nephew.





kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Hui Chun & Karin.








kimjunhong.blogspot.com







kimjunhong.blogspot.com







kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Family!





kimjunhong.blogspot.com
From another camera...







kimjunhong.blogspot.com
My brother's turn.




kimjunhong.blogspot.com
From another camera...







kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Me, Su Ern and Hao.








What is CNY without some gambling?




kimjunhong.blogspot.com







kimjunhong.blogspot.com






My gambling luck on Black Jack wasn't too good this year, but my luck on Mah Jong still fairs pretty well! Speaking about Mah Jong, after we departed from our Grand Parent's house, we headed over to our Aunt's house.

Over there, I played some Mah Jong with my parents and brother. The Mah Jong tiles is super cute because it is so small! Look, I compared the Mah Jong tiles with a lighter...






kimjunhong.blogspot.com







kimjunhong.blogspot.com
The 13 Wonders!





kimjunhong.blogspot.com





kimjunhong.blogspot.com
It is a little hard to arrange the tiles to be straight because it is too small & light.







Chinese New Year, Day 2.



In the evening, me and 2 of my younger siblings, Karin and Jun Hao, went over to our big Aunt's house for dinner. It was my first time in a decade to have dinner at my big Aunt's house during CNY!! I decided this year CNY to be more 'family', that's why I headed over.

After our dinner in my big Aunt's house, me and my cousins went to Changi Airport to sent one of my cousin off...





kimjunhong.blogspot.com






kimjunhong.blogspot.com






kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Standing in center is the cousin that will be going off to Australia for studies.







kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Su Ern, Hao and Hui Chun.







kimjunhong.blogspot.com







kimjunhong.blogspot.com
My brother Jun Hao and Hui Chun. She is an air stewardess from SIA.




kimjunhong.blogspot.com







kimjunhong.blogspot.com
Me and Hui Chun.







kimjunhong.blogspot.com








After sending one of my cousin off, the rest of us headed over to Tampines Mall to catch a midnight movie, 14 Blades...




kimjunhong.blogspot.com


I personal gave a ratings of : 7/10

Nice effects and fight choreography.
Story-line is slightly hard to understand at the beginning.
Cool cast like Wu Chun, Donnie Yen, and Singapore's very own Qi YuWu.








kimjunhong.blogspot.com
In the train to Tampines...






kimjunhong.blogspot.com








More 'Illuminati' hand signs...



kimjunhong.blogspot.com





kimjunhong.blogspot.com
This 'binocular' hand sign I did, Jessie strongly claims that I copy her doing it when in fact,
I copied Lady GaGa!





Anyway, the Illuminati thing started when my brother told me that he heard about the Michael Jackson's conspiracy; that MJ was murdered by the Illuminati.

So from then, I searched through YouTube, and watching more on the Illuminati. In the end, I discovered so much more shock secrets about it. Go search and watch about it! I believed it, do you?

That's all for my CNY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants